New Smyrna Beach children can get back-to-school shots at Summer Camp.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Florida Department of Health in Volusia County will host back-to-school vaccination events at the Alonzo “Babe” James Community Center at 201 N. Myrtle Avenue in New Smyrna Beach, home of New Smyrna Beach’s popular Summer Fun Camp.
These events will be held from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday, June 24, Friday, July 8, and Friday, July 22, for little to no cost to administer the vaccinations. Parents requesting immunizations are encouraged to bring a copy of their child’s shot records to the vaccination event.
Students entering Kindergarten, 7th grade, or those considered a new enrollee during the upcoming school year in Volusia County Schools, must provide proof of up-to-date immunizations before receiving their school schedules.
To ensure children are ready to start the school year, the Florida Department of Health in Volusia County offers multiple vaccination events throughout the summer and via appointments at Department of Health locations.
For more information, visit www.volusiahealth.com or call (386) 274-0509.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family