Lane closures scheduled on Oak Street beginning February 8.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
A contractor working on the Stor-It self-storage project at 720 Dunlawton Avenue in Port Orange will temporarily close one lane at a time on Oak Street between Kokomo Circle and Spruce Creek Road daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., beginning on Wednesday, February 8, and ending on Friday, February 10.
The lane closures are necessary for the contractor to complete some utility work and a utility crossing on Oak Street. Flag crews will be on-site to alternate traffic as the lanes are closed, providing room for the crews to work safely.
Motorists are advised to expect delays during the utility work and should plan accordingly. The contractor is working to complete the utility work in a timely manner and minimize disruptions to traffic flow.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family