Mainstream Voucher Program to Accept Applications Starting July 30.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Community Assistance Division from Volusia County will be accepting 250 pre-applications for a federally funded Mainstream Voucher Program that will begin at noon Thursday, July 30. The list will close when the number of applications has been reached.
According to a release the Mainstream Voucher Program is similar to the Housing Choice Voucher Program, also known as Section 8, but is limited to 12 months of assistance and only non-elderly individuals and families with disabilities who have experienced homelessness or are at risk of becoming homeless can qualify.
Online submissions of applications will be accepted at https://section8.vcgov.org.
Persons interested in applying can apply from a personal computer, mobile phone, or tablet. Qualifications include individuals and Families providing supportive documentation of age and disability. Persons with a disability or limited English proficiency who need assistance to complete a pre-application must contact the Section 8 office by July 27 to schedule an appointment.
For more information, contact the Community Assistance Division at 386-736-5955 or email@example.com.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family