Housing Choice Voucher Applications Available.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a release, Volusia County’s Community Assistance Division will accept pre-applications by referral from local nonprofits and government entities for the federally funded Mainstream Voucher Program beginning March 1.
The list will close when program capacity is reached.
The Mainstream Voucher Program mirrors the Housing Choice Voucher Program, also known as Section 8, but is limited to 12 months of assistance, and only non-elderly individuals and families with disabilities who have experienced homelessness or are at risk of becoming homeless can qualify.
To qualify, individuals and families must provide supportive documentation of age and disability.
For more information, contact the Community Assistance Division at 386-736-5955 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family