Mandatory workshop set for ECHO applicants.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
A mandatory workshop from 9 to 11 a.m. on Thursday, September 29, 2022, has been scheduled to kick off the Volusia County Environmental, Cultural, Historical, and Outdoor Recreation (ECHO) Grants-in-Aid program’s fall 2022 grant cycle. All prospective applicants must attend the workshop to be eligible to apply.
The ECHO program awards funds through a competitive application process for the acquisition, restoration, construction, or improvement of projects for environmental, cultural, historical and outdoor recreational purposes. Those eligible to apply for grant funds include 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporations, municipal governments within Volusia County, and departments of the Volusia County Government.
According to a release, applicants may attend the workshop in person or virtually. The in-person seminar will be in the second-floor training room of the Volusia County Historic Courthouse at 125 W. New York Avenue in DeLand on September 29.
Technical, or first draft, applications are due on Thursday, November 10, 2022. For more information regarding the ECHO program or to register and attend the mandatory workshop virtually, visit www.volusia.org/echo.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family