Motorcyclist hospitalized after crash in Port Orange.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Just before 5 p.m. on Friday, May 13, 2022, the Port Orange Police Department responded to a single-vehicle motorcycle crash near the 3900-block of Nova Road.
According to a release, the motorcyclist was transported to Halifax Health Medical Center in Daytona Beach with life-threatening injuries. The Traffic Homicide Unit with the Port Orange Police Department is investigating the crash.
Anyone with information regarding this incident should contact Port Orange Police Department Traffic Homicide Investigator Michael Garay at 386-506-5838.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family