New Payment Portal About to Launch for the City of Port Orange.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communication News
The city of Port Orange is promoting a new online utility bill payment system.
The customer site will be user-friendly, can accept payments from multiple electronic devices, and offer more payment options with no transaction fees.
Current ways to pay include pay-by-phone, or to pay through the drive-thru. The new site will allow for a pay online option paying credit/debit card, PayPal, or an e-check with no transaction fees. The “pay now” option for quick payments, will not require a profile to be made.
There will also be paperless billing options and email notifications available.
There is no official launch date at this time, but stay tuned to www.port-orange.org for updates.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family