Man Wanted in Port Orange Domestic Violence-Related Arson Case.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Have you seen this man?
The suspect in yesterday’s house fire on Landis Ave in Port Orange has been identified as Raymond J. Garneau, 51.
Garneau was the cause of a structure fire early Thursday. Upon arrival, the residence was fully involved, and a person was found to have sustained injury. The patient was subsequently transported to Halifax Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
As a result of an investigation by Port Orange Police Detectives, an arrest warrant has been issued for Garneau for Attempted Murder, Arson of an Occupied Dwelling, Felony Domestic Battery, and Deprivation of Access to 911.
The investigation is ongoing, and detectives are actively looking to locate Garneau.
Anyone who has information regarding this incident is encouraged to contact Detective Ben Benezette, at 386-506-5893 or Crime Stoppers of Northeast Florida at 1-888-277-8477.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family