Suspect in Landis Ave House Fire Caught.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Raymond Garneau, the suspect wanted for starting the house fire on Landis Ave, late last week has been brought into custody.
According to Port Orange Police Department, Garneau was found around 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday at a Super 8 Motel in Ormond Beach.
Graneau ended up having arrest warrants for starting a house fire at 5348 Landis Ave, in Port Orange, in the early morning hours last Thursday. Graneau had an arrest warrant issued for Attempted Murder, Arson of an Occupied Dwelling, Felony Domestic Battery, and Deprivation of Access to 911.
Garneau was taken into custody without incident, being transferred to the Port Orange Police Department for processing, and then to Volusia County Branch Jail.
Graneau is being held with no bond status.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family