North Turn Legends Beach Parade Set for February 6.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Local Racing history will be put on exhibition this weekend at the 10th Annual Historic North Turn Beach Parade, scheduled at 10:30 a.m. in Ponce Inlet, Saturday, February 6.
Before the parade kicks-off, more than 40 vintage-style race cars will stage the beach between the North Turn beach approach and Winterhaven Park.
According to a release, after a flyover and national anthem, cars will make their way north from the beach to South Atlantic Avenue. They will travel south, access the beach via the Beach Street ramp, and head north to complete their lap and exit at the North Turn beach approach.
Attendees are encouraged to park at Toronita Avenue Beachfront Park. Votran will provide shuttle service from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. between Toronita Avenue Beachfront Park and Winterhaven Park and Racing’s North Turn.
Per an order issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on January 29, face masks are required on Votran buses.
To assure the safety of attendees, individuals are encouraged to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be no program during this year’s event.
For more information about the parade, email email@example.com or call Rhonda Glasnak of Racing’s North Turn at 386-566-1167.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family