Port Orange City Offices will be Closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
The City of Port Orange announced today that City Hall, all Parks & Recreation programs as well as the Police Department Records Division and Property Unit will be closed on Monday, December 24th for Christmas Eve and Tuesday, December 25th for Christmas Day.
If you have an emergency, the Police are always available by dialing 911.
For non-emergency calls, you can dial (386) 248-1777.
The City offices will resume normal business hours on Wednesday, December 26th at 8:00 am.
Have a safe and happy holiday!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family