City Councilman Bob Ford Passes Away
Port Orange, Fl - A longtime public servant for the City of Port Orange has passed away. Saturday Councilman Bob Ford lost his fight with cancer and died in the company of his family. He was 74.
Ford missed the most recent City Council meeting last week and was visibly ill at the previous meeting. He served two terms on the Council and was previously in charge of the City’s police department.
Ford served the City of Port Orange in one capacity or another for more than three decades.
His family has yet to release information about services and requests privacy while they grieve and make arrangements.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family