Port Orange Police Department Investigating Death of Elderly Woman.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Early Tuesday morning, Port Orange Police Department partnered with Port Orange Fire Rescue to a call off of Bolton Dr.
The call was about smoke inside a structure.
When first responders arrived, an Elderly Woman was found dead on the scene. The woman, Elizabeth Adams, 67, was deceased upon arrival of first responders inside the residence.
POPD is asking anyone who has information regarding this incident to contact Detective Carl Lamirande, at 386-506-5886.
The investigation into this matter is active and on-going at this time, and no further details have been made available.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family