Port Orange Police Department arrest Art Teacher from Creekside Middle School in Port Orange for disrupting FSA testing.
Tue, Apr 05, 2022 at 6:35PM
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Port Orange Police Department arrested Martin Reese, an Art Teacher at Creekside Middle School located at 6801 Airport Rd in Port Orange, for disrupting testing on the school campus around noon on Tuesday.
According to a release, Reese was playing loud music disrupting the FSA testing conducted at the school. Reese refused to turn off the music, causing a disturbance, before being escorted to the principal’s office.
Reese’s actions caused the school to enact a brief lockdown while the police resolved the incident. No students were endangered at any time, nor were any weapons involved.
Police officers arrested Reese for disrupting a school function and disorderly conduct.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family
For the latest specials, events and more! Click here to join