Port Orange Police Department hosts Cops for Christmas Drive.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
To spread holiday cheer and brighten the season for children in need, the Port Orange Police Department has teamed up with Spouses Backing the Blue for their annual Cops for Christmas Toy Drive. The initiative, which kicked off on Tuesday, November 14, is geared towards collecting new, unwrapped toys from the community. The goal is to ensure that every child in the area can experience the joy of the holiday season.
Donations will be accepted until Thursday, December 21, providing a window of opportunity for generous individuals to contribute to this heartwarming cause. Community members who wish to participate are encouraged to drop off their toy donations at the Port Orange Police Department's lobby at 4545 Clyde Morris Boulevard.
Collection times are slated for weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., offering a flexible schedule for those looking to make a difference in a child's life this holiday season. The Port Orange Police Department and Spouses Backing the Blue are unwavering in their commitment to ensuring a joyful and memorable holiday for every child in the local community.
By fostering a spirit of giving and community engagement, the Cops for Christmas Toy Drive exemplifies the dedication of both organizations to making a positive impact on the lives of children and families during the festive season.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family