Port Orange man arrested on multiple drug and firearm charges.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
In a joint operation, the Special Investigations Unit with the Port Orange Police Department, in collaboration with the Southeast Volusia Regional SWAT Team, conducted a successful narcotics search warrant in the Oakbrook subdivision in Port Orange, which resulted in the arrest of a Port Orange man on a range of charges related to drug possession and firearms.
Eric Riddle, 44, was apprehended following the execution of the search warrant on Thursday, July 6, 2023, and now faces multiple charges, including possession of a firearm and ammunition by a convicted felon, possession of synthetic narcotics with the intent to sell, possession of drug paraphernalia with the intent to deliver, possession of a schedule IV substance, and possession of a schedule II substance.
As of this writing, Riddle is currently being held on no bond at the Volusia County Branch Jail pending his first appearance, scheduled for Friday, July 7.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family