Port Orange to hold public workshops for Comprehensive Plan Update.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The City of Port Orange is hosting two public workshops in February for its 2023–2045 Comprehensive Plan update. The workshops will allow residents to give feedback and share their thoughts with City staff and the consulting team.
The workshops will feature interactive stations where attendees can discuss their ideas and provide input that will help shape the City's overall planning process. Any feedback gathered will be used to create guiding statements and understand existing conditions in the community.
The workshops are scheduled for Monday, February 20, 2023, at the Lakeside Community Center located at 1999 City Center Circle in Port Orange.
Residents can attend either the afternoon session from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. or the evening session from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. No registration is required, all residents are encouraged to attend.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family