Port Orange to update Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Transition Plan
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The City of Port Orange is updating its ADA Transition Plan and needs your input through a Public Access Survey.
The city is asking residents to participate in its brief Public Access Survey to gain insight into areas of improvement in accessibility throughout the city, safety, and connectivity. Residents are also encouraged to review the online mapping tool to leave comments on various facilities through the city and sign-up for project notifications at: https://wikimapping.com/Port-Orange-ADA-Transition-Plan.html.
For those interested in participating in the survey, visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CityofPortOrange_ADA.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family