Port Orange utility bill payment system to undergo scheduled maintenance.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The City of Port Orange has announced that the online utility bill payment system will be offline for maintenance on Sunday, December 11, from 3:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
In 2020, Port Orange introduced Paymentus, a premier provider of innovative, reliable, and secure electronic bill presentment and payment services for more than 1500 clients leading the Utility, Insurance, Consumer Finance, Health, and Government industries. The benefits of Paymentus include a pay now feature to make a quick payment without registering for an account or a customer portal for residents to view payment history, past billing statements, saved payment methods, and autopay.
For more information, call Port Orange’s Utility Department at 386 506-5720.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family