Public Service Announcement for 82nd Annual Bike Week.
Thu, Mar 02, 2023 at 3:50PM
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The 82nd Annual Daytona Beach Bike Week kicks off tomorrow Friday, March 3, 2023, and continues through Sunday, March 12 and the Daytona Beach Police Department is informing residents and visitors of anticipated traffic congestion for the following roads:
- International Speedway Boulevard
- Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard
- U.S. 1, A1A
- Main Street
- Beach Street
As usual, Main Street will be for motorcycle use only from Peninsula Drive to Atlantic Avenue (A1A).
According to a release, the Daytona Beach Police Department will have additional law enforcement officers present to assist in managing the increased traffic and keeping the community safe. All residents and visitors are encouraged to drive safely and to look twice for pedestrians and motorcycles.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family
For the latest specials, events and more! Click here to join