School Way Café Announces Special Curbside Meal Service for Thanksgiving Week.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The School Way Café, a division of Volusia County Schools, announces they will be serving five days’ worth of meals for Thanksgiving week.
Thursday, November 19, between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. curbside service will be available for all Volusia County children, including students enrolled in the traditional brick and mortar option. There will not be regular curbside service held Tuesday, November 24, as students will be out on Thanksgiving Holiday that week.
Registration for Thanksgiving week meals is required no later than Friday, Nov. 13. Click here to register for meals:https://forms.gle/vpSfR5vVS2P5iiJj7.
All children 18 and younger are eligible and do not need to be enrolled at one of the pickup sites. Parents must show their ID when picking up meals, as well as a form of ID for each child requesting meals. Current student ID cards or birth certificates are acceptable.
The following schools are pickup sites:
Citrus Grove Elementary
Coronado Beach Elementary
Cypress Creek Elementary
David C. Hinson Middle
Indian River Elementary
River Springs Middle
Silver Sands Middle
Sugar Mill Elementary
Volusia Pines Elementary
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family