School Way Café Announces Special Curbside Meals for Two Weeks of Winter Break.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communication News
School Way Café and Volusia County Schools announced this morning a special curbside meal service, that will be provided to all Volusia County children, including Brick and Mortar students.
The curbside meal service will include 10-day’s worth of meals for families to pick up on Thursday, December 17, between 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. at one of the 22 schools listed below.
The meal bundles will include 10 breakfasts and 10 lunches.
The regular curbside service will not be held on December 22 or 29 due to winter break, as schools will be closed from December 21, 2020, through January 4, 2021. Regular service will resume Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
Registration for winter break meals is required no later than Friday, December 11.
Click here to register for meals:
Children 18 and under are eligible for meals and do not need to be enrolled at one of the pickup sites.
Parents must show their ID when picking up meal s, along with a form of ID for each child requesting meals. Current student IDs or Birth Certificates are acceptable.
The following schools are pickup sites:
Citrus Grove Elementary
Coronado Beach Elementary
Cypress Creek Elementary
David C. Hinson Middle
Indian River Elementary
River Springs Middle
Silver Sands Middle
Sugar Mill Elementary
Volusia Pines Elementary
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family