Staying Active Never Gets Old: Annual Senior Games Set for March
The Feb. 16 deadline to register for the Port Orange Senior Games is fast approaching, but there’s still time to rally your teammates and get ready to compete in the annual games.
The Senior Games begin March 12 and run through March 18. Anyone age 50 and older is welcome to compete in events including tennis, softball, racquetball, golf, swimming, horseshoes, 3-on-3 basketball, volleyball, shuffleboard, pickleball, and more.
Registration forms are available at the Port Orange Parks & Recreation Department office at 4655 City Center Circle, or online at www.port-orange.org/617/Senior-Games. Entry cost is $15 for first event, and $5 for each additional event (extra fees apply for golf and softball).
Mail or drop off your completed registration at the Parks & Rec office before Feb. 16. For more information contact Hannah Merlo, 386-506-5854.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family