Summer BreakSpot Offers Free Meals for Kids and Teens During the Summer
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
Summer School Health, a non-profit organization that believes healthy children create a better world, is offering free nutritious meals to kids and teens 18 and under all summer long.
The balanced breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and dinners are free of charge at parks, libraries, and churches. The meals will be available in all of Volusia County, Port Orange, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, and Ormond Beach, but to find a specific, supervise, and safe location near you, text “FoodFL” to 877-877 or dial 2-1-1.
A neighborhood location that Summer Breakspot will be is the All Saints Lutheran Church, at 751 Dunlawton Ave, at Oak Street, in Port Orange.
The meals will run from June 7th to August 13th, Monday through Friday, 9 to 11 a.m.
For more information, visit summerfoodflorida.org or summerbreakspot.org.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family