Florida Division of Emergency Management Mobile Vaccine Events Coming to Volusia County
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
In partnership with local community organizations, the FDEM, Florida Division of Emergency Management, is bringing mobile, one-day COVID-19 vaccination clinics to increase vaccine access to all Floridians.
Volusia County Emergency Management and the state have come up with the following one-day vaccine events:
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. June 10, Fire Station 11, 1580 Derbyshire Road, Holly Hill
Noon - 8 p.m. June 11, Fire Station 41, 5007 Central Ave., DeLeon Springs
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. June 12, Ormond Beach Regional Library, 30 S. Beach St.
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. June 15, Port Orange Regional Library, 1005 City Center Circle
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. June 15, John K. Dickerson Heritage Library, 411 S. Keech St., Daytona Beach
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. June 18, Orange City Public Library, 148 Albertus Way
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. June 19, Edgewater Public Library, 103 W. Indian River Blvd.
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. June 21, Pierson Public Library, 115 N. Volusia Ave.
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. June 22, Hope Place Public Library, 1310 Wright St., Daytona Beach
Each location will operate as walk-up, outdoor sites, and will provide the one-dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
Appointments are not required.
- For more information, visit volusia.floridahealth.gov.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family