Cypress’s 34th Annual Golf Tournament
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
On June 19th, the Cypress Head Golf Club will be hosting its 34th annual golf tournament at 6231 Palm Vista St. in Port Orange.
Registration is now open, and it is limited to 128 players or 32 teams of 4. If you are someone without a team, email email@example.com.
To register, visit register.port-orange.org or call (386)506-5934. The entry fee is $80 per person, and the proceeds will go to support the Port Orange Parks and Recreation Youth Scholarship Fund.
Cart and Green fees
Two free drink tickets (non-alcoholic)
Registration will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. on June 19th. There will be a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m. and lunch will be delivered between 10:30 and 11 a.m. The final scorecards will be revealed at 1 p.m.
Teams must complete the tournament entry form to register.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family