Daytona Truck Meet is Scheduled to Begin This Weekend
Written By: Jennifer Cintron
The 2021 Daytona Truck meet is scheduled to begin this weekend, from June 11th through Sunday June 13th. It is anticipated to draw over 5000 custom trucks and over 35,000 spectators throughout the course of the weekend.
Police and traffic control officers will be posted around the Daytona International Speedway and along A1A to assist with traffic. The greatest concentration of traffic is projected to occur around the Daytona International Speedway.
Spectators and participants are being asked to only use the main thoroughfares and not use the bordering neighborhoods as a pass through or a meet up.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family