Summer camp scholarships are available through Volusia County’s Community Assistance Division beginning April 11.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Volusia County’s Community Assistance Division is offering summer camp scholarships to income-eligible children entering first through sixth grades and ages 5-12. Applications for summer camp scholarships will be accepted starting Monday, April 11, 2022.
According to a release, 5-year-olds must have completed kindergarten before camp begins, and children up to age 17 attending approved special needs camps are eligible. Scholarship awards go off income eligibility and will be awarded based on funding availability.
Applications may be submitted by mail or hand-delivered to the Community Assistance Division, c/o Anslee Holland, 110 W. Rich Ave., DeLand, FL 32720.
To submit an electronic application, visit www.volusia.org/community_assistance/applications.
Faxed or incomplete applications will not be accepted. For more information, call Anslee Holland at 386-736-5955.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family