The City of Port Orange Has Announced The Final Hearing Budget Dates and Setting of Millage Rate
Port Orange, FL –Due to issues with the budget mapping and tabulation, the final hearing of the budget and setting of the millage rate on Tuesday, September 24 at 5:30 pm, will be continued to Monday, September 30 at 5:30 pm. The Tuesday, September 24 hearing will still be called to order. Anyone wishing to comment on the issues that caused the delay, the continuance itself or the budget itself, can do so at the meeting on Tuesday, September 24 or Monday, September 30. The City of Port Orange apologizes for the inconvenience. Any questions can be directed to the Public Information Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family