Traffic Fatality in Holly Hill Causes Southbound Lanes of US-1 to Close Temporarily.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Holly Hill Police Department is currently working on a fatal crash at the intersection of Walker Street and US 1.
According to a release, an adult victim was hit by a southbound vehicle around 6:50 a.m.
Due to the nature of the investigation, the southbound lanes of US-1 are closed temporarily, while Investigators are on scene. There is no cross traffic at the intersection at this time. Northbound is still flowing.
Additional information will be released when the identity of the victim is known. It is undetermined at this time if any criminal charges will be filed in this case.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family