Online Registration Opens for AdventHealth’s Free Sports Physicals Event
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Registration for AdventHealth’s free sports physicals for Volusia County Schools student-athletes has opened at
www.VCSSportsPhysicals.com. Appointments are required and can be made online.
According to a release, the pre-participation sports physicals are available to all Volusia County public school student-athletes in middle and high school (throughout the 2021-2022 school year).
The free sports physicals event will be Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, June 3-5, in the Rolex Lounge of the Daytona International Speedway, off International Speedway Blvd.
The hours are 4-8 p.m. Thursday and Friday, June 3 and 4, and 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, June 5.
Health and safety measures will be in effect. Adhering to CDC social distancing guidelines, please limit one parent or guardian per athlete/family. No additional family members will be permitted.
The online registration process includes a link to download all required paperwork required for student-athletes to receive the free sports physical.
VCS and AdventHealth are pleased to offer free electrocardiogram (ECG) screenings at this year’s event. ECG screenings will be provided by Who We Play For, a nonprofit that aims to eliminate preventable sudden cardiac arrest among students, as part of the free physical.
Sign up early as space is limited!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family