Two new beach parks are to open in Daytona Beach Shores on March 18.
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
Two new beach parks located on S. Atlantic Avenue in Daytona Beach Shores will open, Friday, March 18.
Edwin W. Peck Sr. Park located at 3167 S. Atlantic Avenue in Daytona Beach Shores features over one hundred parking spaces, restrooms, showers, bike racks, grills, and an ADA-accessible dune walkover. The park will hold a grand opening once the delivery and installation of playground and fitness stations are complete.
Dahlia Avenue Park located at 3625 S. Atlantic Avenue was improved and expanded to feature sixty parking spaces, a family-style restroom, showers, two pavilions, a bike rack, off-beach parking, and direct ADA access to the beach.
The parks are open from sunrise to sunset, and while both parks are considered Volusia County beach parks, the City of Daytona Beach Shores will maintain them.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family