VCSO Seeking Public’s Help in Locating Missing 14-Year-Old Deltona Girl
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Have you seen this girl?
The Volusia County Sheriff’s Office is seeking help from the public in locating a missing 14-year-old girl who left her home in Deltona early Wednesday.
Anaya Granger, 14, was reported to have left her home in the early morning hours from her residence in Deltona. Granger took her mother’s car, which was later found in the Osteen area.
Granger sent a text to her family later in the day saying she was fine but has not given her location or returned home.
It was reported Granger was last seen wearing a black and white hoodie, gray sweatpants, and black and pink sneakers. She was also carrying a duffel bag full of close.
It is assumed Granger could be somewhere in the Orlando area.
Anyone with information about Anaya’s whereabouts is urged to call the Sheriff’s Office at 386-248-1777 or 911 in an emergency. Anonymous tips may also be reported to Crime Stoppers of Northeast Florida at 888-277-TIPS or via the P3 Tips app available at NEFCrimestoppers.com and may be eligible for a cash reward.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family