Vehicle Driven into Port Orange Lake
Wed, May 23, 2018 at 1:15PM
Port Orange, FL- Around 2:00AM on May 23rd, 2018, Port Orange Police Officers responded to a vehicle that had driven into a lake.
The lake was located near 1270 Reed Canal Road. It was reported that two people inside the vehicle were able to get out with no injuries.
One of the occupants, a woman who was the passenger, was questioned by the police at her home. According to the woman, she and her husband were the only people in the vehicle at the time of the crash.
Though there is no evidence contradicting the woman’s statement, the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office Dive Team will be searching the area further.
There are arrangements are being made to have the vehicle taken out of the lake.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family
For the latest specials, events and more! Click here to join