Volusia County Schools Asks Families to Lock-in Learning Option for Remainder of School Year.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
With the beginning of the second semester starting Tuesday, Volusia County School Officials are requesting families to make a firm decision on which learning option they want for the remainder of the school year.
As of February 5, students will be expected to remain in the learning option (whether remote or in-person) through the end of the year, ending June 4.
Volusia County Schools will continue to work with brick-and-mortar students who are out of school temporarily due to COVID-19 to ensure students remain on track with assignments.
The testing season is fast approaching and schedules are being modified for the new grading period, which makes it critical, that students have consistency in their learning for the next four months.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family