Volusia County Schools to host job fairs for support professionals.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Volusia County Schools has announced that it will be hosting a Summer 2022 job fair for support professionals on two separate days.
The first job fair will be on Tuesday, July 12, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Mainland High School Gymnasium, located at 1255 W. International Speedway Boulevard in Daytona Beach. The second job fair will be on Thursday, July 14, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the DeLand High School Auditorium, located at 800 N. Hill Avenue, DeLand.
According to a release, Volusia County Schools is searching for dedicated and talented individuals to be part of Team Volusia. Interested job seekers can register online at https://forms.office.com/r/N377sE4v9M and complete an application at https://bit.ly/VCSApplicationLink.
Walk-ins are welcome to attend, and all new hires will begin at a minimum wage of $15 an hour.
Various departments that the district is hiring for include:
- ESE paraprofessionals
- Bus operators/attendants
- Maintenance and facilities workers
- Extended Day Enrichment Program (EDEP) workers
- Support staff for School Way Café.
For more information, contact 386-734-7190, extension 20115 or 20168.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family