Volusia County and Other’s to Participate in Drive-thru Job Fair Saturday.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Volusia County Government is one of the many employers that will be taking part in a drive-thru job fair from 9 a.m. to Noon, Saturday, October 17.
The job fair is being held at the Pictona Pickleball Complex on Ridgewood Ave in Holly Hill.
According to a release, along with nine other local employers, staff from the county’s Human Resources Department and Votran will accept resumes and conduct on-site interviews. The other participants are Arrow Service and Towing, Goodwill, Metra Electronics, the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort, Jimmy John’s, Vern’s Insulation, the Holly Hill Chamber of Commerce, City of Holly Hill, and Express Employment Professionals, which is coordinating the event.
Those who are interested in attending the job fair should enter through the 10th Street entrance, bring a copy of their resume, and wear a mask.
Job seekers are encouraged to apply online in advance at expresspros.com to speed up the process. Those wanting to apply for a job with the county may visit volusia.org and click on “careers.”
For more information about the job fair, call or text Michelle Brown at 386-492-7346.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family