Volusia County libraries cancel programs.
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
All fourteen branches of the Volusia County Public Library system have canceled all indoor programs for youths and adults in response to the recent spike in COVID-19 cases.
The branches will not close, and staff will continue to provide service, but there are no details for when the programs will open back up. However, residents can still stop by their local library to browse and check out materials.
For more information about the Volusia County Public Library, visit www.volusialibrary.org.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family