Volusia County schedules road plan workshops.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Public Works Department in Volusia County invites the public to one of four workshop meetings to gain feedback from residents on infrastructure needs to update the county's five-year road plan.
The Public Works Department has scheduled four meetings for the following dates and locations:
- 6 to 7 p.m. Thursday, September 16, at the Ormond Beach Regional Library, on S. Beach Street in Daytona Beach
- 6 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, September 22, at the Brannon Center, on S. Riverside Drive in New Smyrna Beach.
- 6 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, September 29, at The Center at Deltona, off Dr. Martin Luther King Boulevard in Deltona.
- 6 to 7 p.m. Thursday, October 7, in the first-floor training room, at the Thomas C. Kelly Administration Center, off Indiana Avenue in DeLand.
The October 7 session will also be available as a virtual webinar, and a link will be provided upon registration by emailing email@example.com.
According to a release, the road plan helps to match available funding sources with current and future road projects. Input from the public is crucial to staff in formulating an effective road plan. Any current road network conditions, projects currently under construction, and future road work is up for discussion.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family