Volusia Live Students Eligible for ‘Grab and Go’ Meals.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Volusia County Students that have chosen the Volusia Live Option for the return to school next week, will be eligible for ‘Grab and Go’ breakfast and lunch meals. These meals will be bundled up for one pick up weekly at select school sites.
Regular prices (free, reduced, or full pay) will apply. Families are required to pre-order the bundled meals each week.]
The deadline for signing up is each Thursday evening for meal pickup on the following Tuesday. Orders must be placed each week between Tuesday and Thursday using this link: https://forms.gle/vUWCh3GazNwN62966.
Only students enrolled in Volusia Live are eligible to pick up meals. Parents and/or students will be required to show identification for meal pickup. Each registered student will receive five breakfast and five lunch meals.
Meal pickup will be on Tuesdays 7:30 a.m. to 8 a.m. (unless otherwise specified) at the following locations:
- Campbell Middle School
- DeLand Middle School
- Enterprise Elementary School (6:30-7 a.m.)
- Galaxy Middle School
- Heritage Middle School
- Hinson Middle School
- New Smyrna Beach Middle School
- Pierson Elementary School (6:30 a.m. -7 a.m.)
- River Springs Middle School
- Silver Sands Middle School
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family