Precautionary Boil Water Notice Due to Water Main Break
Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 4:35PM
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The city of Port Orange has issued a precautionary ‘Boil Water Notice’ that is in effect until further notice.
The area affected is south of Taylor Rd, in between Hensel and Spruce Creek Rd. (Within the red Circle).
The notice is for all residential and commercial properties within that area. The cause of the Water Main Break is unknown at this time.
For more information visit www.port-orange.org.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family
For the latest specials, events and more! Click here to join