Votran Asking Public to Provide Feedback Through Survey.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Votran, Volusia County’s public transportation service, is working on some significant updates to its transit development plan or the TDP.
The TDP is a 10-year strategic planning document assessed and updated every five years to provide a guide for the development of the transit system over the next decade.
As such, Votran is seeking input from the public to assist with the updates to the TDP.
According to a release, the feedback from individuals, whether or not they are Votran patrons, provides insight into public transportation needs and concerns of the people and organizations in Volusia County and the region.
The public can provide their input by completing a short survey on their website. The survey will remain open through Feb. 14.
“Safe and effective transportation is imperative to ensure a thriving community,” said Votran General Manager Kelvin Miller. “We’re looking to our residents to offer feedback on their needs and expectations, so we can continue to provide transportation options that best serve our area.”
To learn more about the TDP, visit http://www.votran.org/documents-data/development-plan.stml
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family