Votran announces Labor Day schedule changes.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Votran has released its limited-service schedule for the Labor Day holiday on Monday, September 6, and wants to remind all riders that masks must be worn while on board, per TSA and CDC requirements.
Riders should plan their travel accordingly to avoid travel conflicts. Holiday Schedules are located online, at votran.org, or onboard the bus.
The Votran schedule changes for Labor Day are as follows:
- Routes 3, 4, 10, 15 will operate on their regular Sunday schedule leaving from the Intermodal Transportation Facility at the Ocean Center.
- Routes 1 and 17 will run a Holiday Schedule, operating every hour from the Intermodal Transportation Facility at the Ocean Center.
- Routes 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 18, 19, and 60 will not operate.
- Route 20 will run a Holiday Schedule, operating every two hours. The bus leaves DeLand Walmart on the odd hour between 7:19 a.m. and 5:19 p.m. The northbound trips leave Orange City Market Place on the even hour between 8:25 a.m. and 4:25 p.m. Route 20 will not serve Amelia Superstop.
- Routes 21 and 23 will operate a Saturday schedule.
- Routes 22 and 60 will not operate. Connecting SunRail Routes 31, 32, and 33 will not run as there will be no SunRail service.
- Routes 40 and 41 will run a Holiday Schedule, operating every two hours. The first Route 40 southbound trip will depart Dunlawton Avenue and U.S. 1 at 6:30 a.m. Northbound trips will leave the Julia and Sams Transfer Point in New Smyrna Beach between 7:46 a.m. and 5:46 p.m. Route 40 will meet Routes 4 and 17 at Dunlawton and Orange Avenues to transfer passengers going north on U.S. 1 and A1A.
- Route 41 will depart the Julia and Sams Transfer Point every two hours between 6:46 a.m. and 4:46 p.m. Due to the ongoing road work, Route 41 will not serve 10th Street. The bus will stay on U.S. 1. The 2:46 p.m. bus leaving from the Julia and Sams Transfer Point is the only trip serving Oak Hill.
- The New Smyrna Beach Flex will not operate.
Votran Gold will run on a limited service. For more information, contact a reservationist or Votran customer service.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family