Votran’s Independence Day Holiday Schedule.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a release, Votran will operate on a limited service schedule on Saturday, July 4, for the Independence Day holiday. Riders are encouraged to plan travel to avoid possible travel conflicts.
The following schedule shows the limited operation of Votran routes:
- Routes 3, 4, 10, 15 will operate on a regular Sunday schedule from the Intermodal Transportation Facility at the Ocean Center.
- Routes 1 and 17 will run a Holiday Schedule, operating every hour from the Intermodal Transportation Facility at the Ocean Center.
- Routes 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 18, 19, and 60 will not operate.
- Route 20 will run a Holiday Schedule, operating every two hours. The bus leaves DeLand Walmart on the odd hour between 7:19 a.m. and 5:19 p.m. The northbound trips leave Orange City Market Place on the even hour between 8:25 a.m. and 4:25 p.m. Route 20 will not serve Amelia Superstop.
- Routes 21 and 23 will operate a Saturday schedule.
- Routes 22, 24, and 60 will not operate.
- Routes 40 and 41 will run a Holiday Schedule, operating every two hours. The first Route 40 southbound trip will depart Dunlawton & U.S. 1 at 6:30 a.m. Northbound trips will depart the Julia and Sams Transfer Point in New Smyrna Beach between 7:46 a.m. and 5:46 p.m. Route 40 will meet Routes 4 and 17 at Dunlawton Avenue and Orange Avenue to transfer passengers going north on U.S. 1 and A.1.A.
- Route 41 will depart Julia and Sams Transfer Point every two hours between 6:46 a.m. and 4:46 p.m. Route 41 will serve 10th Street and turn around at the entrance to Daytona State College. The 2:46 p.m. trip departing from Julia and Sams Transfer Point will be the only trip serving Oak Hill.
- Route 44 and the New Smyrna Beach Flex will not operate.
- Votran Gold will operate limited service. For more information, contact a reservationist or Votran customer service.
Holiday Schedules can be found online at Votran.org or onboard the bus.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family