Votran to Resume Fare Collection and Front Door Boarding on all Vehicles as of Monday, June 1.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Votran will resume fare collection and front door boarding on all vehicles, effective Monday, June 1.
According to a release, customers who purchased a multi-day bus pass before the fare suspension may have their bus pass exchanged for a new pass. Customers must exchange their expired pass to receive a new pass. Customers may exchange their pass at the following times and locations:
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 1 through 6 at the Votran Transfer Plaza, 207 Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Blvd., Daytona Beach.
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. June 1 through 5 at the Votran Main Office, 950 Big Tree Road, South Daytona.
7:45 to 11:45 a.m. June 1 and 12:45 to 4:45 p.m. June 2 at the Julia & Sam’s Superstop.
7 a. m. to noon June 1 and 2 at the DeLand Amelia Superstop.
7 a. m. to noon June 1 at the Orange City Market Place.
Additional dates and times for select locations may be scheduled as needed and will be announced through Votran’s service alert system.
Customers must continue to follow CDC guidelines and practice good hygiene when aboard the bus.
For more information, call Votran Customer Service at 386-761-7700.
Riders can also download the MyStop Mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or visit Votran.org.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family