*** Updated on 7/13 *** Port Orange Man Arrested for Voyeurism
**Updated Press Release**
On July 12, 2019 at approximately 2147 hours,
Ryan Wilkins was taken into custody on 183 counts of possession of photographs depicting sexual performance by a child. Wilkins was arrested at his residence by Port Orange Police Detectives with the assistance of the Deland Police Department. The Volusia County Sheriff’s Office Digital Forensics Unit was able to recover the pornographic images from Wilkin’s cell phone yesterday, July 11, 2019 when downloading the data for the initial video voyeurism case. Wilkins was booked into the Volusia County Branch Jail with no bond. The investigation is ongoing.
On July 9, 2019 at approximately 1755 hours, Port Orange Police Detectives arrested Ryan Wilkins for two counts of video voyeurism and two counts of unlawful use of a two-way communication device. Wilkins, a Sales Associate, had secretly videoed two female customers while using the women’s restroom. One of the victims located the recording device while in the restroom and reported it to police. The incidents occurred on June 30, 2019 at the Firestone Complete Auto Care located at 5437 S. Williamson Blvd. Firestone’s legal department has been cooperating with the investigation over the last week. The investigation is ongoing as detectives review evidence to determine if there are more victims.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family