County Plans Public Meetings for Consolidated and Action Plans
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Community Assistance Division along with county staff will host a virtual public meeting to solicit input on the County’s consolidated plan for 2020-2025 and the Annual Action Plan for 2020-2021.
These plans help serve as applications that are submitted to the U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development for funds from the Community Development Block Grant, HOME Investment Partnerships, and Emergency Solutions Grant.
Meetings have been scheduled, for staff to obtain input from residents, nonprofit agencies, neighborhood associations, residents of public and assisted housing, stakeholders, advocates, health care providers, realtors, lenders, educators, and other interested parties on housing, homeless, community development and economic development.
County staff is encouraging participation from residents, especially very low-income residents, minorities, non-English speaking persons, and those with mobility, visual or hearing impairments. Residents are also invited to complete a survey about community needs at surveymonkey.com/r/VolusiaEN.
The meetings will be held on Go To Webinar at https://tinyurl.com/y5wf9lq4 from 1 to 2:30 p.m. Sept. 10, 16, and 24.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family