Florida Enters Phase 3 of Governor’s Re-opening Plan ‘Effective Immediately’.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Governor Ron DeSantis announced Friday that Florida will now enter Phase 3 of his ‘Smart. Safe. Step-by-Step’ re-opening plan, during a press conference.
The new guidelines will allow Bars, Puns, Nightclubs, Restaurants, and Gyms to open at full capacity, limiting social distancing, and practicing adequate sanitation measures.
Theme Parks can return to normal operations with limited social distancing measures, and Sporting events should look into reducing capacity while limiting social distancing measures.
The Governor’s order will limit local jurisdictions to produce regulations that go against the order of entering Phase 3 but still allows local officials to take some precautions.
Entering Phase 3 is Effective Immediately.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family