Florida Railway contractor to conduct maintenance on New Smyrna Beach crossings.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Florida East Coast Railway (FECR) has enlisted the services of Gulfstream Engineering, a reputable contractor, to perform essential maintenance on the railroad grade crossings along Turnbull Bay Road at Whispering Pines Drive and Fairgreen Avenue. The scheduled maintenance will ensure optimal surface conditions for railway and vehicle traffic.
Maintenance work will take place from Saturday, June 18, through Tuesday, June 20, providing ample time for the necessary repairs and adjustments. Residents and commuters should take note of this upcoming maintenance operation, and proper signage will be in place.
An escort will work with flagger stations, equipped with illuminated signs for increased visibility during nighttime operations, to help with
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family