Maintenance work begins at Oak Street railway crossing in Port Orange.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The City of Port Orange has announced that beginning today, Wednesday, June 14, 2023, crucial maintenance work at the Oak Street railway crossing in Port Orange will commence by Florida East Coast Railway (FEC) or its contracted workers. The scheduled project includes traffic management and paving maintenance.
According to the project manager, the maintenance work should take less than a week to complete and designated detour routes are in place, as some disruptions to normal traffic flow are expected.
Motorists and pedestrians near the Oak Street railway crossing should exercise caution and adhere to the temporary signage and instructions provided by maintenance crews.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family